1. For purchases in the amount of 59 euros (includes VAT) and above, the delivery of goods is included in the price of the order (except for express delivery), below that amount the delivery of goods within the Republic of Estonia is 5.90 euros (includes VAT). WE ONLY DELIVER GOODS WITHIN THE REPUBLIC OF ESTONIA.
NB! From the islands we deliver only to Saaremaa, Hiiumaa, Muhumaa and Vormsi.
Vormsi orders are handed over by the courier to the ferry and the customer receives the goods from the ferry.
Attention! Delivery may be delayed by +1 working day in the following areas:
Saaremaa, Hiiumaa, Häädemeeste, Ikla, Tõstamaa, Abja-Paluoja, Karksi-Nuia, Mustla, and the border area south of Valga and Võru.
2. Picking up the goods yourself (Jet Express Tallinn distribution centre, Liivalao 14, Tallinn).
NB! Before picking up the goods, please wait for an e-mail confirming that the goods are ready to be picked up.
- – orders made until 15.00 can be picked up the same day from 18.00
- – orders made after 15.00 can be picked up the next day from 18.00
3. If desired, it is also possible to pre-order the goods up to fourteen (14) days in advance.
4. The following delivery ranges are available for same-day delivery:
-ordering until 10.00 – delivery on the same day from 12-15 (in Tallinn, except Pirita and Haabersti area),
15-18 and 18-21 (Tallinn and surroundings).
-ordering until 12 noon – same day delivery at 15-18 or 18-21
-ordering until 15 o’clock – same day delivery at 18-21.
Same-day delivery (except on public holidays) is only possible in Tallinn and its neighbouring areas: Tallinn, Viimsi, Laagri, Tabasalu, Jüri, Saue, Saku, Maardu, Loo, Peetri, Muraste, etc.).
5. Orders placed between 12.00 and 15.00 will be delivered to the customer on the next working day within the Republic of Estonia, orders placed after 15.00 will be delivered to the customer no later than the next but one working day, and +1 working day is added for orders delivered to any of the islands (excluding Tallinn and its neighbouring areas for orders placed before 12.00).
6. In Tallinn and its neighbouring areas, delivery to the customer takes place on working days Mon–Fri between 12.00 and 21.00 (except on public holidays), elsewhere in Estonia between 10.00 and 17.00.
7. On working days Mon–Fri, it is possible to order express delivery within Tallinn, i.e. the goods will reach the customer within two hours; the price of express delivery is 18 euros (includes VAT). The express delivery order must be placed in the online store Mon–Fri between 9.30 and 15.00.
8. The customer is notified of the time of delivery of the goods with an hourly accuracy.
9. The partners of AS Prike in delivering the goods to the customer are various courier companies. The service is mainly provided by Sendpack Eesti OÜ and Jet Express OÜ.
10. The courier company is obliged to ask the customer for an identity document and may not hand over the goods in its absence, because AS Prike mainly supplies alcoholic products and the delivery of the goods is only permitted to adults (18 years and older).
11. Upon receipt of the goods, the customer is obliged to immediately check the conformity of the products to the invoice/delivery note.
12. If upon receipt of the products it becomes evident that the order includes non-ordered or defective products, or the packaging of any of the products is broken, you must immediately notify AS Prike e-shop customer service by telephone +372 530 505 08 or send the information by e-mail to [email protected]. Customer service operates Mon–Fri (except on public holidays) from 8.30 to 20.00.