Purchase and sale information
1. AS Prike sells alcoholic products only to adult customers who have confirmed that they are at least 18 years old when submitting the order. The age of the customer is checked when the alcohol products are delivered by the courier.
2. The purchase can be made as a guest buyer or as a registered customer of the AS Prike online store. A confirmation will be sent to your email address to confirm your registration. WE AUTOMATICALLY GIVE A 15% DISCOUNT TO EVERY REGISTERED CUSTOMER. AFTER REGISTRATION, ALL PRICES ARE ALREADY DISPLAYED AT THE DISCOUNT PRICE AND YOU CAN CHECK THE APPLICATION OF THE DISCOUNT IN THE SHOPPING CART, EXCEPT FOR CAMPAIGN PRODUCTS WITH A FIXED DISCOUNTED PRICE (the information of the respective campaign will be sent to the customer via e-mail or displayed on the online store banner) AND SPECIAL ASSORTMENT PRODUCTS WHICH DON’T GET ANY DISCOUNT. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT 7 DAYS BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY! (AS PRIKE MAY ASK THE CUSTOMER TO PROVE THEIR DATE OF BIRTHDAY AND PROOF OF IDENTITY MAY BE ASKED)
3. AS Prike guarantees the use of personal data submitted by the customer only in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, especially to the extent necessary to fulfill the order. To ensure optimal functioning of the online store service, the customer’s personal data is passed on to the following third parties through AS Prike: Avatud Lahendused OÜ and Bitfiner OÜ (providing IT support and development services for the AS Prike online store), Pilw.io (online store cloud service provider) and Jet Express OÜ (delivery of goods). Personal data is the data that the customer submits when registering as a customer and placing an order; name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
4. For purchases in the amount of 59 euros (includes VAT) and above, the delivery of goods is included in the price of the order (except for express delivery), below that amount the delivery of goods within the Republic of Estonia is 5.90 euros (includes VAT). WE ONLY DELIVER GOODS WITHIN THE REPUBLIC OF ESTONIA.
NB! From the islands we deliver only to Saaremaa, Hiiumaa, Muhumaa and Vormsi.
Vormsi orders are handed over by the courier to the ferry and the customer receives the goods from the ferry.
5. Not possible to pick up the goods yourself.
6. If desired, it is also possible to pre-order the goods up to fourteen (14) days in advance.
7. The following delivery ranges are available for same-day delivery:
-ordering until 10.00 – delivery on the same day from 12-15 (in Tallinn, except Pirita and Haabersti area),
15-18 and 18-21 (Tallinn and surroundings).
-ordering until 12 noon – same day delivery at 15-18 or 18-21
-ordering until 15 o’clock – same day delivery at 18-21.
Same-day delivery (except on public holidays) is only possible in Tallinn and its neighbouring areas: Tallinn, Viimsi, Laagri, Tabasalu, Jüri, Saue, Saku, Maardu, Loo, Peetri, Muraste, etc.).
8. Orders placed between 12.00 and 15.00 will be delivered to the customer on the next working day within the Republic of Estonia, orders placed after 15.00 will be delivered to the customer no later than the next but one working day, and +1 working day is added for orders delivered to any of the islands (excluding Tallinn and its neighbouring areas for orders placed before 12.00).
Attention! Delivery may be delayed by +1 working day in the following areas:
Saaremaa, Hiiumaa, Häädemeeste, Ikla, Tõstamaa, Abja-Paluoja, Karksi-Nuia, Mustla, and the border area south of Valga and Võru.
9. In Tallinn and its neighbouring areas, delivery to the customer takes place on working days Mon–Fri between 12.00 and 21.00 (except on public holidays), elsewhere in Estonia between 10.00 and 17.00.
10. On working days Mon–Fri, it is possible to order express delivery within Tallinn, i.e. the goods will reach the customer within two hours; the price of express delivery is 18 euros (includes VAT). The express delivery order must be placed in the online store Mon–Fri between 9.30 and 15.00.
11. The customer is notified of the time of delivery of the goods with an hourly accuracy.
12. The partners of AS Prike in delivering the goods to the customer are various courier companies. The service is mainly provided by Sendpack Eesti OÜ and Jet Express OÜ.
13. The courier company is obliged to ask the customer for an identity document and may not hand over the goods in its absence, because AS Prike mainly supplies alcoholic products and the delivery of the goods is only permitted to adults (18 years and older).
14. Upon receipt of the goods, the customer is obliged to immediately check the conformity of the products to the invoice/delivery note.
15. If upon receipt of the products it becomes evident that the order includes non-ordered or defective products, or the packaging of any of the products is broken, you must immediately notify AS Prike e-shop customer service by telephone +372 530 505 08 or send the information by e-mail to [email protected]. Customer service operates Mon–Fri (except on public holidays) from 8.30 to 20.00.
Principles of direct marketing
1. AS Prike will only send newsletters and offers to the customer’s e-mail address if the customer has confirmed their wish upon registration as a customer in the online store.
2. The customer can also unsubscribe from direct mail at any time via the instructions/link under the direct mail or by sending a corresponding e-mail to [email protected].
Product returns and refunds
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the products within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving the products. The right of withdrawal does not apply to legal persons.
3. After receiving the application, we will contact the customer within two (2) working days at the latest and agree on the process of returning the goods to the warehouse. The costs of returning goods shall be covered by AS Prike.
4. The customer has the right to withdraw from the products if the products are unused and undamaged, i.e. in the original packaging. As these are fragile products, the packaging of the goods must be opened carefully and without breaking it. In the event that the customer has used, damaged or broken the returned goods, AS Prike has the right to refuse to accept the products.
5. Refunds will be made by AS Prike within seven (7) working days from the receipt of the application for withdrawal of the goods. Refunds will be made to the customer’s bank account, which the customer submits when completing the return application.
Submission of subsequent claims and liability
1. The customer undertakes to inform AS Prike of the discovery of the non-conformity of the products as soon as possible, i.e. to submit a claim.
AS Prike shall be liable to the buyer for any defects and non-conformities of the goods with the terms of the contract which existed at the time of delivery and became apparent within two (2) years of the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
2. In case of non-compliant products, a complaint can be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] or Prike AS, Peterburi tee 92G, Tallinn 11415. Complaints must include the name and contact details of the customer, the date of submission of the complaint, the discovered deficiency of the product, and the substance of the claim, and must be submitted together with proof of purchase.
3. AS Prike shall not be liable for any damage or any other consequences arising from incorrect information provided by the customer during the performance of the order, including delays in delivery, if this is due to circumstances beyond the control of AS Prike.
4. AS Prike is not liable for damages caused by improper use of the ordered goods.
5. If the buyer and AS Prike are unable to settle the dispute by agreement, the buyer may contact the Consumer Disputes Committee. The terms for the procedures can be found and applications can be submitted here. The Consumer Disputes Committee has jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising from contracts concluded between a buyer and the online store. Buyer complaints are reviewed by the Committee free of charge.
6. In order to solve the problems that arise in the Member States of the European Union, please contact the European Consumer Centre.
Finding a product and adding it to the shopping cart
1. Find the appropriate product category from the menu and click on it.
2.Under the corresponding category, a wider sorting option is available according to the product’s characteristics or price.
3. The selected products are displayed on the right side. When you have found a suitable product, click on the ‘ADD’ button. You can then continue to choose other products or start placing the order for the products in the shopping cart.
4. If you want to learn more about the product, click on the product image and an enlarged product image will open together with a longer description.
Shopping cart review and quantity adjustments
1. To view the products added to your shopping cart, click on the ‘Cart’ icon in the upper right corner of the page.
2. You can use the < and > buttons to change the product quantities. If you want to remove a product from the shopping cart, click on the ‘X’ icon at the end of the product line.
3. Once you are satisfied with the contents of the shopping cart, you can place an order by clicking the ‘BUY’ button.
1. Product prices are indicated in euros and include VAT. The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. Indicated prices do not include delivery fees.
2. The customer makes a full advance payment for the order.
3. You can pay for the products ordered from the AS Prike online store via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, Danske, LHV and Krediidipank). The bank link service is provided by Montonio Finance OÜ.
4. After you have completed the payment in the bank, be sure to click on the link ‘Return to merchant’. Otherwise, we may not receive information about the success of the payment and the execution of your order will be unnecessarily delayed.
5. The payment is performed outside the online store environment in the secure payment environment of the respective bank or service provider. The customer’s bank and credit card details are not accessible to AS Prike.
Execution of the order
1. We will start fulfilling your order once you have confirmed the order and paid for it in full.
2. After making the purchase and paying for the order, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of the order. If you do not receive the notification by e-mail, please call +372 530 505 08 for more information.
3. If there are any errors on the invoice/delivery note (unwanted goods, quantities, etc.), you must immediately contact the customer service by calling +372 530 505 08.
4. AS Prike has the right to refuse to sell the product to the customer due to technical errors discovered after the purchase made by the customer, such as incorrectly entered price, quantity, etc. AS Prike is obliged to immediately inform the customer by e-mail or telephone.