Refund and Returns Policy
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the products within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving the products. The right of withdrawal does not apply to legal persons.
2. Please fill in the withdrawal application by downloading from this link the return form and send it to the e-mail address [email protected].
3. After receiving the application, we will contact the customer within two (2) working days at the latest and agree on the process of returning the goods to the warehouse. The costs of returning shall be covered by AS Prike.
4. The customer has the right to withdraw from the products if the products are unused and undamaged, i.e. in the original packaging. As these are fragile products, the packaging of the goods must be opened carefully and without breaking it. In the event that the customer has used the returned goods, AS Prike has the right to refuse to accept the products. In the event that the customer want to return the goods what are damaged or broken by customer fault, the decreased value of the good will be covered by customer. The right of return does not apply to perishable goods.
5. Refunds will be made by AS Prike within seven (7) working days from the receipt of the application for withdrawal of the goods. Refunds will be made to the customer’s bank account, which the customer submits when completing the return application.
Submission of subsequent claims and liability
1. The customer undertakes to inform AS Prike of the discovery of the non-conformity of the products as soon as possible but not later than 2 months, i.e. to submit a claim. AS Prike shall respond to the consumer’s complaint in writing form within 15 days.
AS Prike shall be liable to the buyer for any defects and non-conformities of the goods with the terms of the contract which existed at the time of delivery and became apparent within two (2) years of the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
2. In case of non-compliant products, a complaint can be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] or Prike AS, Peterburi tee 92G, Tallinn 13816. Complaints must include the name and contact details of the customer, the date of submission of the complaint, the discovered deficiency of the product, and the substance of the claim, and must be submitted together with proof of purchase.
3. AS Prike shall not be liable for any damage or any other consequences arising from incorrect information provided by the customer during the performance of the order, including delays in delivery, if this is due to circumstances beyond the control of AS Prike.
4. AS Prike is not liable for damages caused by improper use of the ordered goods.
5. If the buyer and AS Prike are unable to settle the dispute by agreement, the buyer may contact the Consumer Disputes Committee. The terms for the procedures can be found and applications can be submitted here. The Consumer Disputes Committee has jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising from contracts concluded between a buyer and the online store. Buyer complaints are reviewed by the Committee free of charge.
6. In order to solve the problems that arise in the Member States of the European Union, please contact the European Consumer Centre.