Skip to content
Home > Recommended > Exclusive wineries > Pio Cesare Barbaresco 2019
%

Sale

Pio Cesare Barbaresco 2019

0 reviews

Elegant, ripely berry-like and slightly spicy Italian red wine. With ripe and soft tannins and a very long aftertaste. 35% of the wine has been aged in French barriques for 30 months and the remaining 65% in French oak barrels of 20–50 hl for 36 months. The aroma is very versatile with a sense of cherries, cedar, dried herbs and a slight touch of honey. Made from 100% Nebbiolo grapes.
Read more
Tallinn and nearby
All Estonia

Fast, same-day delivery and you can return products 14 days. If you order today before 10:00, you can choose the delivery time in Tallinn today at 12-15 (selected districts), 15-18 and 18-21.

When ordering from 10:00:01-12:00, you can choose the delivery time in Tallinn and near-by today at 15-18, 18-21.

When ordering from 12:00:01-15:00, you can choose the delivery time in Tallinn and near-by today at 18-21.

*Delivery on working days
*Orders containing flowers or cakes have a different delivery schedule.

Attention! This is an alcoholic beverage. Alcohol can damage your health.

Description

Reviews

Featured Recipes

Discover exciting tastes and recipes

How would you like contact us?